Thursday, February 14, 2008

Double Duty

I confess that I hadn't worked out since Saturday -- meaning I missed the swim practice tuesday (b/c i couldn't find my goggles once i got to the pool -- i kinda lost my sh*t that night...the emotional kind, lol), and then last night my friend D and I went to Erik's store b/c he was so sick. It just seemed like more of a priority to take care of my sick boyfriend.

So today, b/c we didn't leave for vegas b/c of Erik's cold, I had the chance to do both a run and swim. 50 minutes run/walk and then several hours later, I had a brain fart that caused me to think working out twice in one day would be smart.

D and I went and actually, I'm glad we did. I did 1000 meters, which actually is the distance of the swim in the triathlon...of course, I took 5 minutes between laps and put my feet down a lot, but i'm on my way.

Oddly, I feel energized. Who knew this whole "exercise" thing could work like that. :)

No comments: