Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The bad...

So the other post was about the awesomeness of my donors.

This one is just a vent about the frustrating run I had this morning. I really just could barely function after like 15 minutes. I ran and ran and ran, and then looked at my watch and it literally had been 2 MINUTES....i couldn't believe it. So I ran and ran and ran some more and looked again and it had been 2 minutes and 30 seconds....it was insane.

I walked probably 1/2 of the 45 minutes and compared to the last 2 saturdays and other runs i've had, i was very disappointed. I wanted to run the full 45, to be making progress, to feel like a half-hour run is no big deal. Guess I'm just not there yet. I don't know if my body is just tired or I felt alone training this time, but pushing myself didn't seem like an option. Tomorrow I go to Disneyland, so hopefully I can get up prior to leaving and do a bike ride or swim, but i don't know. 5 days a week may be all I hav this week.

No comments: