Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Little green guys...

I turned 30, and it was a blast. I partied at my surprise party as any person leaving their 20's might...and i expected that I'd take a day to recover and gave away the day before my b-day and the day of to 'celebrate' with family and friends.

Little did I expect that I would end up sick for days and days...and not a cold sick...like breathing sick -- asthma on top of chest cold.

I"m bummed to report that it has now been 11 days since a workout. But today is the day. Even though I'm still hacking up a lung. I'll be in the water and hope that I can at least do 1/2 the workout without drowning in the 3-foot deep pool. That's the goal.

IT's frustrating, but I'm at least grateful that I still have 12 weeks to go. It's plenty of time and now that THIS is out of the way (or almost), it's 'go time'.

No comments: